As a true fiber enthusiast I, of course, occasionally visit knitting and crochet events. On some of those events, I also teach workshops on a variety of subjects. Below you can find an overview of the current events and workshops planned.
- 11 October 2019 – I will be teaching a workshop on fixing mistakes in your knitting at the Dutch knitting festival 2019 in Zwolle. Click here for more information.
- 26 May 2019 – I will be teaching a workshop on knitting a top-down crescent shawl at the special edition of the Dutch knitting festival 2019 in Amsterdam. Click here for more information.
- 18 May 2019 – FO party for the Kurkuma KAL at the Beltane Yarn Festival, Sticks & Cups, Utrecht. Click here for more information.
- 12 April 2019 – Brei- en Haakfestival, Nieuwpoort. I will only be visiting the event together with the knitting club Nieuwegein. Click here for info on the festival.
- 11 April 2019 – Cast-on party for the Kurkuma KAL at the Yarn Lounge, Sticks & Cups, Utrecht. Click here for more information.
Want to book a workshop?
Of course, I’m also available for teaching workshops on a variety of knitting techniques. This can be at a specific event, at your yarn store or another venue. If you’re interested in the possibilities, terms, and conditions please contact me through the below contact form.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!