The little two-tone Stip Baby Cardigan is a simple and elegant layering piece for when the weather is still cold and a little extra warmth is much appreciated. With its eye-catching dot yoke and soft A-line shape, this cardigan is bound to become a timeless favorite.
The cardigan is worked back and forth from the top down in one piece. Finish the piece with a reverse single crochet neck and hem finishing in a contrasting color.
This pattern is written in American English crochet terminology.
Pay what you want: (minimum €7.10)
This pattern includes the following baby sizes:
3M (6M, 12M, 18M, 2) with finished chest size 49.5 (52, 54.5, 56.5, 63) cm / 19 ½ (20 ½, 21 ½, 22 ¼ , 24 ¾) inches to fit chest 40.5 (43, 45.5, 48, 53.5) cm / 16 (17, 18, 19, 21) inches.
Approx. 9 cm or 3 ½ inches positive ease recommended.
Techniques used in the Stip Baby Cardigan consist of foundation half double crochet foundation row, hdc, dc and ch stitches as well as various hdc increases and decreases.
This pattern is therefor suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
- Crochet this design top-down
- Gauge: 17 sts and 11.5 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in hdc after wet blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (A4 size)
For this design you need yarn in DK or worsted weight in the following quantities for a similar result:
- Main color: 300 (385, 435, 505, 515) m (330 (420, 475, 550, 565) yds) in gray.
- Contrast Color: 60 (63, 70, 75, 80) m (65 (70, 75, 80, 85) yds) in lime.
- Size 4 mm (G-6) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- 4 removable stitch markers
- three size 3/8 inches sew-on snap buttons