The little two-tone Stip Baby Cardigan is a simple and elegant layering piece for when the weather is still cold and a little extra warmth is much appreciated. With its eye-catching dot yoke and soft A-line shape, it is bound to become a timeless favorite.
This cardigan is worked back and forth from the top down in one piece, with a reverse single crochet neck and hem finishing in a contrasting color.
This pattern is written in American English crochet terminology.
Create your own Ebook! Purchase any 4 patterns and receive a 5th one for free. No code necessary, just put 5 patterns in your cart and the price of the lowest priced pattern will be automatically deducted from the total.
This pattern includes the following baby sizes:
3M (6M, 12M, 18M, 2) with finished chest size 49.5 (52, 54.5, 56.5, 63) cm / 19 ½ (20 ½, 21 ½, 22 ¼ , 24 ¾) inch to fit chest 40.5 (43, 45.5, 48, 53.5) cm / 16 (17, 18, 19, 21) inch.
Approx. 9 cm or 3 ½ inch positive ease recommended.
Techniques used consist of foundation half double crochet foundation row, hdc, dc and ch stitches as well as various hdc increases and decreases.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 11.5 rows = 10 cm (4 inch) in hdc after wet blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (A4 size)
Yarn in DK or worsted weight in the following quantities:
- Main color: 300 (385, 435, 505, 515) m (330 (420, 475, 550, 565) yds) in gray.
- Contrast Color: 60 (63, 70, 75, 80) m (65 (70, 75, 80, 85) yds) in lime.
- Size 4 mm (G-6) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- 4 removable stitch markers
- three size 3/8” sew-on snap buttons