A lovely scarf in a simple and elegant lace repeat pattern, that can easily be transformed into a cowl. Worked flat, the IJskristal Convertible Cowl/Scarf is available in one size, that can easily be made wider or longer, or both. With both written and charted directions for the lace, this convertible scarf knits up like a dream. Pair it with the IJskristal Slouchy Hat for a lovely coordinating set.
Create your own Ebook! Purchase any 4 patterns and receive a 5th one for free. No code necessary, just put 5 patterns in your cart and the price of the lowest priced pattern will be automatically deducted from the total.
The IJskristal Convertible Cowl/Scarf is worked flat. Stitches used include knit, purl, skp, k2tog, yo and the centered double decrease sl2, k1, p2sso. The pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.
Sizes and Finished Measurements
One size – finished dimensions: 23 cm (9 inch) wide and 130 cm (51 inch) long, measured after blocking.
- Worked flat
- Written for a gauge of approx. 19 sts / 21 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over lace pattern, after blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (A4 size)
- 100 g / 320 m (350 yards) of DK weight alpaca yarn.
- Needles in your preferred style in the following sizes (or to match gauge): Size 3.5 mm (US #4) and size 4.5 mm (US #7)
- Yarn needle
- 8 stitch markers
- 6 size 21 mm (0.83 inch) buttons