The lovely Cherry Blossoms Stole features a dainty floral lace pattern, perfect to dress up any outfit. Wear it as a shoulder wrap to show off the full stunning flower pattern, or as a simple lacy scarf. Take advantage of a beautiful fingering weight yarn with long color runs, as pictured, for a truly spectacular look.
The instructions for the body pattern are provided both fully charted and written out.
This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Pay what you want: (minimum €6.50)
Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet and puff stitches as well as picot. Stitches used in this pattern: ch, sc and dc st.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
One size – easily adjusted: 177 cm (70 inches) x 39 cm (15 inches), measured after blocking.
- Gauge is not critical in this design. For the sample stole: 1 repeat of the lace pattern = 6.3 cm (2.48 inches) wide and 4.4 cm (1.73 inches) high, measured after blocking.
- Pattern language included: English.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- Yarn: 799 m (874 yds) / 200 g Jawoll Magic by Lang Yarns (75% wool, 25% nylon; 400 m (437 yds) / 100 g) in color #1404 Pink. Substitute any fingering weight yarn with long color runs for a similar result.
- For the sample Cherry Blossoms Stole a 4 mm (US size G/6) hook was used.
- Yarn needle.