The lovely Cherry Blossoms Stole features a dainty floral lace pattern, perfect to dress up any outfit. Wear it as a shoulder wrap to show off the full stunning flower pattern, or as a simple lacy scarf. Take advantage of a beautiful fingering weight yarn with long color runs, as pictured, for a truly spectacular look.
The instructions for the body pattern are provided both fully charted and written out.
This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Create your own Ebook! Purchase any 4 patterns and receive a 5th one for free. No code necessary, just put 5 patterns in your cart and the price of the lowest priced pattern will be automatically deducted from the total.
Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet and puff stitches as well as picot. Stitches used in this pattern: ch, sc and dc st.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
One size – easily adjusted: 177 cm (70 inch) x 39 cm (15 inch), measured after blocking.
- Gauge is not critical in this design. For the sample stole: 1 repeat of the lace pattern = 6.3 cm (2.48 inch) wide and 4.4 cm (1.73 inch) high, measured after blocking.
- Pattern language included: English.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- Yarn: 799 m (874 yds) / 200 g Jawoll Magic by Lang Yarns (75% wool, 25% nylon; 400 m (437 yds) / 100 g) in color #1404 Pink. Substitute any fingering weight yarn with long color runs for a similar result.
- For the sample Cherry Blossoms Stole a 4 mm (US size G/6) hook was used.
- Yarn needle.