This lacy wrap is designed to give an extra bit of glamour to your outfit on that special night out. Robijn can be made as a scarf or stole, the width and length are easily adjusted for further customization This design is suitable for any drapey lace-weight or fingering-weight yarn.
The body of this shawl has an easy-to-remember two-row repeat which makes it a great traveling project. The instructions are both fully charted and written out.
This pattern uses standard American English crochet terminology.
Pay what you want: (minimum €6.50)
Stitches within this pattern are of sc, dc, slst and ch st.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
Size S (L) – measurements after blocking: 26 (52) cm [10 ¼ (20 ½) inches] wide and 153 cm (60 ¼ inches) long.
- Gauge is not critical with this design, for the sample stole: 18.5 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches over lace pattern after blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- 250 (505) m or 275 (552) yds lace-weight yarn. The sample is in Diversan Tencel [100% Tencel; 777 m (850 yds) / 100 g] in Rio Red. Substitute a smooth silk, cotton or viscose for a similar result.
- For the sample Robijn Stole a 5 mm (US size G/8) hook was used.
- Yarn needle.