The Chocolate Raspberry Waffles cowl is just the pattern for those times that you want a mindless knit. Using slip-stitch patterning, it’s designed to break up the color pooling and flashing often seen with hand-dyed yarns.
This cowl is worked in the round. The pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.
Pay what you want: (minimum €5.50)
This cowl is worked in the round. Stitches used include knit, purl and slip stitches. This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.
Sizes and finished measurements
One size – finished dimensions: Height of 42 cm (16 ½ inches) and 66 cm (26 inches) circumference, measured after blocking.
- Chocolate Raspberry Waffles is written for a gauge of approx. 22 sts / 35 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over body pattern, measured after blocking. Gauge is however not critical in this design.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 2 pages (letter size)
- Yarn: 420 m (459 yds) / 100 g Sticks & Cups Socksanity (75% wool, 25% nylon; 420 m (459 yds) / 100 g). Substitute any variegated hand-dyed fingering weight yarn for a similar result.
- Size 4 mm (US 6) / 60 cm (24 inches) circular needles
- Yarn needle
- 1 “end-of-round” stitch marker