The Chocolate Raspberry Waffles cowl is just the pattern for those times that you want a mindless knit. Using slip-stitch patterning, it’s designed to break up the color pooling and flashing often seen with hand-dyed yarns.
This cowl is worked in the round. The pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.
This cowl is worked in the round. Stitches used include knit, purl and slip stitches. This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.
Sizes and finished measurements
One size – finished dimensions: Height of 42 cm (16 ½ inches) and 66 cm (26 inches) circumference, measured after blocking.
- Chocolate Raspberry Waffles is written for a gauge of approx. 22 sts / 35 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over body pattern, measured after blocking. Gauge is however not critical in this design.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 2 pages (letter size)
- Yarn: 420 m (459 yds) / 100 g Sticks & Cups Socksanity (75% wool, 25% nylon; 420 m (459 yds) / 100 g). Substitute any variegated hand-dyed fingering weight yarn for a similar result.
- Size 4 mm (US 6) / 60 cm (24 inches) circular needles
- Yarn needle
- 1 “end-of-round” stitch marker